- Fawcett Society - Fawcett is the UK's leading campaign for equality between women and men.
- UK Feminista - is an organisation that aims to bring UK feminists together to fight for an end to gender inequality.
- The Feminist Library - The Feminist Library is a large archive collection of Women’s Liberation Movement literature, particularly second-wave materials dating from the late 1960s to the 1990s.
- The Women's Library -
- Bitch Media - Bitch Media's mission is to provide and encourage an empowered, feminist response to mainstream media and popular culture.
- Feminist Frequency - Feminist Frequency is an ongoing series of video commentaries exploring gender representations, myths and messages in popular culture media.
- The F-Word (Contemporary UK Feminism) - the UK's leading website dedicated to all aspects of contemporary feminism.
- Those Pesky Dames - Daily videos from five women challenging sexism, discussing feminism, and generally annoying misogynists.
- Vagenda - 'overly populist yet humorously intended online feminist mag which offends radical feminists by not being hardline enough'
- Miss Representation - explores how mainstream media contribute to the under-representation of women in influential positions by circulating limited and often disparaging portrayals of women.
- The Everyday Sexism Project - A place to record stories of sexism faced on a daily basis, by ordinary women, in ordinary places.
- Who Needs Feminism? - hoping to inspire dialogue about feminism and its importance in our everyday lives.
Sexual Health Organisations
- bpas - bpas supports reproductive choice and health by advocating and providing high quality, reproductive health services on a not-for-profit basis.
- Brook - Provides free and confidential sexual health advice and contraception to young people. Includes facts, rights, FAQ, and a game.
- Scarleteen - influential leader in progressive and inclusive sexuality education for young people.
- XES - A campaign by Brook and FPA against funding cuts and new policies that are eroding hard-earned rights to reproductive and sexual health services
Anti - Street Harassment Organisations
- ASH - UK’s Anti Street Harassment Campaign (ASH), campaigning against the sexual harassment of women on the UK’s streets and in public spaces
- Hollaback! - is an international movement to end street harassment.
Domestic Violence Helplines
- Broken Rainbow UK: providing the National Helpline for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people experiencing domestic violence
- Refuge - Domestic Violence help for women and children
- Survivors UK - Provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused.
- Victim Support - The national charity for victims of crime in England and Wales.